We have the following policies for offering banking service:
- Our customers are offered appropriate financial products suited to their needs, taking into account the expertise, knowledge and experience of the customers.
- We provide necessary information on our products as may be required by our customers.
- Choice of the product on offer is left to the customer.
- We do not solicit business at inappropriate places and hours and by improper methods.
- We endeavour to train our staff to extend proper customer service and guidance.
We also bring to customer’s attention the following information, when dealing with the financial products offered by us.
- Deposit insurance system does not cover customer’s deposits with us regardless of the currencies and the amount of the deposits
- In respect of deposits in foreign currency (deposits other than in Australian Dollars), there is a potential risk of loss in terms of Australian Dollar, arising from fluctuation in currency values.
- Premature encashment of term deposit before maturity will involve loss on account of penalty in the interest payable on the deposit.