- Adjudged, Bank of The Year 2009, India by The Banker bMagazine for the second year in succession
- Awarded “Best Bank - Large”, and “Most Socially Responsible Bank” from Business World Best Bank Awards 2009
- The Bank bagged the BEST BANK 2009 Award by Business India.
- Adjudged the Most Trusted Brand 2009 - Economic Times, Brand Equity (17th June 2009)
- Bagged the awards for “Most Preferred Bank”, “Most Preferred Credit Card’ and “Most Preferred Home Loan Brand” from CNBC AWAAZ Consumer Awards, Sept ’09
- Awarded Visionaries of Financial Inclusion – Year 2009 by Financial Information Network & Operations Ltd. (FINO)
- Awarded Technology Bank of the Year in recognition ofoutstanding achievements in banking technology – IBA Banking Technology Awards 2009
- Selected as the winner of Golden Peacock National Training Award for the year 2009 by the Golden Peacock Awards Jury
- Awarded the Strongest Banks in Asia Award 2010 for the Asia- Pacific region under The Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services Awards 2010
- Awarded the Best Microfinance Award for 2009 under The Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services Awards 2010
- Ranked 64th in the Top 1000 banks in the world by The Banker
- SBI’s ranking has improved to 36 in 2010 from 70 in 2009 in the Brand Finance Global Banking 500 by Brand Finance Plc. SBI isthe first Indian bank to break into the world’s top 50 list.
- Only Indian bank to find a place in the Fortune Global 500 list – Up from 380 last year to 363 this year.
- Moved up in rankings from 219th spot last year to 150th spot this year in the Forbes 2000 list of largest companies in the world
- Ranks no. 6 (from no. 7 in 2008) in India’s Biggest Companies ranking – ET 500 - The Economic Times. (dated 24th November 2009)
- Ranked # 1 in Survey of top 5 companies in India in terms of financial reputation by Wall Street Journal Asia.
- Reputation Institute, US have ranked SBI 29th.
- Best Banker of the Year Award 2008 under the Financial Express India’s Best Banks Awards
- ‘Top Treasurer’ in the list of Top 50 – The Influentials 2009 by DNA
- Among the 25 Most Valuable People by “The Week” magazine dated 16.08.2009
- Ranked among India’s 10 Influential Leaders by “Business World” magazine dated 24th August 2009.
- "Best Banker of the Year Award 2009” – Business-World Best Bank Awards 2009
- The JRD Tata Corporate Leadership Award for 2009.
- Rank 32 in The Indian Express List of The Most Powerful Indians in 2010
- Exemplary Leader Award at The Global HR Excellence Awards 2010 by World HRD Congress.
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Manager Award 2009 by Ernst & Young
- The QFC – Asian Banker Leadership Achievement Award for theAsia-Pacific region for 2010 under The Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services Awards 2010
State Bank of India Sydney. Level 12, 234 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
|Use of the information contained on this page is governed by Australian law and is subject to the disclaimers which can be read on the Disclaimer Page.